Ksenia Tolmacheva's fairy tale photography
It’s no secret that Russia is home to some of the world’s most beautiful women, and photographer Ksenia Tolmacheva wanted to stand out among the many photographers in Moscow who take photos of models and brides at weddings, so this year she took on an ambitious photo project to portray a world of magic and fairy tales in order to promote her work. Her web site is: http://www.muza.pro
I WANNA DO A SHOOT LIKE THIS
Why can’t this rain zoom towards California?
It’s been raining since last night (starting around early evening) and it hasn’t stopped. Our drain pipe is flooding, and the little “garden” it’s in is half-flooded.
And there’re several flood warnings already.
Obviously, we don’t need this rain (right now), why can’t it go to California where there is a drought in place (or some other state/country in need of rain?)
1. Shy-secure people: Don’t have a strong need to be around people, and don’t tend to worry about talking to new people. They can socialise if they need to, but they general prefer to be by themselves and to do things on their own.
2. Shy-withdrawn people: Suffer from social anxiety. They are…
why should you make a webcomic?
- it’s regular drawing practice
- you get to draw and develop the universe your OCs live in
- you could draw your OCs making out with context
- see number 3
how can you make a webcomic?
- make a new tumblr
- install this theme…
|—||my life right now (via theresse95)|
They’re both like, “Fuck relationship issues. Had enough of that in the past.”